Is there a way to place a curve between two previously defined landmarks?
I have already placed some landmark points and want to place a curve between two of them. How can I do this?
Thank you for your reply. We are using the method you have suggested.
Yes, you can place a curve between two existing landmark points by following these steps:
- Select the Curve primitive from the menu Edit | Add Curve.
- Place the start and endpoint of your curve near the two landmarks you want to join with.
- Select the Hand tool from the menu Edit | Edit Landmarks.
- Hit the space bar to clear the selection (if any).
- Click on one of your originially placed landmark points. This should color the landmark red. (It will be colored yellow while you hover over it.)
- Click on the nearest endpoint of your curve. This should color the endpoint white. (It will be colored yellow while you hover over it.)
- Join the two point by selecting Edit | Combine Landmarks. This will join the curve endpoint to the pre-existing landmark point. The joined points will take the position of the red-colored point.
- Repeat this process for the other curve endpoint.