Yes!The TSA and Stratovan Corporation are pleased to announce the availability of the final version of the DICOS Toolkit now supporting Version 02A of the DICOS standard. As captured in the previous announcment, some notable updates to the toolkit include the support of:. Multi-view and multi-energy image encoding. Voxel and Pixel value representation (16-, 32-, 64-bit, and float). Pixel Spacing for X-ray image display. Enhanced and redefined selected tag attributes. Different Time-out mode. Different Bar code type. Raw and bag pathUpdates made to the toolkit after the recent Beta release include:
Library Updates---------------------- Add custom memory managing option for loading and networking. Allows usersto manage the library's internal memory allocation/deallocation for pixeldata.
- Add pixel data ownership moving functions in User-Level, Module-Level, andTag-Level API.
- Add several internal optimizations. Primarily reading/writing data from a fileand processing data for network transmission for client and server.
- Misc bug fixes
New Examples-------------------- Examples of how to use custom memory managing in \Examples\CustomMemoryManager
- Example on how to expand a User-Level API class to process private tags in\Examples\UserLevelAPI\QR\QR_Custom
Updated Examples------------------------- Update NetworkingExamples\ClientExamplesExample_4_Send_Data_Single_DICOS_SessionandExample_5_Send_Data_Multiple_DICOS_Sessionsto show how to disable data compression when transmitting data
- Update all NetworkingExamples\HostExamples to show how to configure theserver to tell clients to prioritize sending compressed or uncompressed dataor to only send uncompressed data
- Update VolumeDataExample\Example_4_Volume to delete Array2D objects aftertransferring ownership to the volume, otherwise a memory leak would occur
NOTE: Only TSA vetted active users (currently active accounts) will be allowed to download the updated toolkit. Also, a yearly access renewal is now required for future updated versions of the toolkit.